Tonight they’re on Gino’s home turf. In between the bantz, swearing, and terrible driving, viewers get a peek of southern Italy’s most popular destinations. Here’s how to follow in their footsteps (you may want to leave the camper van at home after watching episode one).
Their first stop is Gino’s home town, Napoli. It’s also the home of pizza, so you can guess what they get up to. Naples’ atmospheric narrow lanes are no place for a camper van, so they ditch it and hop on mopeds to find the city’s oldest pizzeria.
It’s the gateway to the dramatic Amalfi Coast, where rugged cliffs cascade into sparkling sea. Among the grand hotels and boutiques you can find no-frills restaurants serving gnocchi alla sorrentina.
Incoming search terms:
- fred gino and gordon road trip filming locations scotland
- gio gordon ramsey where did they goin itsly
- gordon gina and fred road trip
- gordon gino & fred where did they film in scotland
- gordon gino and fred road trip
- gordon gino and Fred road trip scotland
- gordon gino and fred where was it filmed
- what month did gordon gino and freds road trip film