In this poll:
Click “detailed view” to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e. By age, race, sex and region).
This Washington Post-UMass-Lowell poll was conducted August 14-21, 2017, among a random national sample of 1,000 adults reached on cellular and landline phones. The margin of sampling error for overall results is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation was conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International (PSRAI) of Princeton, NJ.
Other articles you might like;
- A year after Arnold Palmer’s passing, Kit Palmer maintains loving memories of her husband
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Actress’ 5-Ingredient Smoothie Helps Her Shed Off Pounds
- Study links suicidal thoughts to brain inflammation
- Tamil Nadu set to launch yoga training in government schools
- How To Use The Law Of Attraction For A Specific Person