Otonabee Conservation’s Discovery Days continued this weekend with events at Beavermead Campground. Saturday saw a performance by Glen Caradus and the Paddling Puppeteers, along with an exhibit of Ontario turtles and more.
On Sunday, the OFAH/OPG team will offer a TackleShare workshop, offering tips on how to take up angling. It’s no charge, and pre-registration isn’t required. It runs from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Beavermead Campground, which is operated by Otonabee Conservation adjacent to Beavermead Park on Little Lake.
Sunday wraps up with a guided paddling tour of the lake from 1:30-3 p.m. Canoes and kayaks are available.
Next weekend sees Discovery Days activities move to Warsaw Cave, located near the village of Warsaw in Douro-Dummer township.
Other articles you might like;
- Halle Berry challenges conventions with new purple highlights
- Gemma Arterton’s ’emergency’ exemplifies our weight problem
- How To Get A Second Date With Each Zodiac Sign
- The disability among prisoners misunderstood as ‘troublemaking’
- Restaurant worker pleads not guilty to sending obscene photos to yoga instructor