“She wanted to fly so that’s what we did (indoors)!” he shared on his Instagram post of their outing.
A birthday gift this thoughtful is sure to have any woman floating on cloud nine, and judging from his Instagram post about their experience, Meagan thoroughly enjoyed her time in the “sky.”
Franklin also shared a tender message for birthday girl Meagan: “Happy birthday my love @meagangood! This world wouldn’t be the same without you and neither would I. You are an amazing gift and I know this year that even more of your dreams will come true…I love you eternally…let’s keep going higher!!!”
We just love their love.
Other articles you might like;
- Halle Berry challenges conventions with new purple highlights
- Gemma Arterton’s ’emergency’ exemplifies our weight problem
- How To Get A Second Date With Each Zodiac Sign
- The disability among prisoners misunderstood as ‘troublemaking’
- Restaurant worker pleads not guilty to sending obscene photos to yoga instructor