Nothing says “I love you” like a new and exhilarating experience.
What do you get actress Meagan Good for her birthday? You let her fly, of course!
That’s exactly what her husband, entertaiment executive and pastor DeVon Franklin did for his leading lady to help her celebrate her birthday. Instead of a typical birthday dinner, the producer set up a fun activity for Good to enjoy on her 36th birthday and the sentiment behind it was so sweet.
Franklin took his lovely wife to iFly Hollywood for a little indoor skydiving action to fulfill her request to fly.
Other articles you might like;
- Halle Berry challenges conventions with new purple highlights
- Gemma Arterton’s ’emergency’ exemplifies our weight problem
- How To Get A Second Date With Each Zodiac Sign
- The disability among prisoners misunderstood as ‘troublemaking’
- Restaurant worker pleads not guilty to sending obscene photos to yoga instructor