— ANI (@ANI) August 13, 2017
While addressing the event, Dalai Lama said, “Fear creates irritation, irritation creates anger, anger creates violence.”
On the other hand, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev took on China and delivered a short speech on the ongoing standoff between India and China in Sikkim.
“China doesn’t believe in peace. Had they done that Dalai Lama wouldn’t have been here. Follow tit-for-tat. We talk in the language of Yoga but the one who doesn’t get it must be answered in the language of war,” Baba Ramdev was quoted while speaking at the event.
Apart from these leaders, Maulana Kalbe Sadiq, Union Ministers Dr. Harsh Vardhan and Dharmendra Pradhan have also attended the event.
Other articles you might like;
- Halle Berry challenges conventions with new purple highlights
- Gemma Arterton’s ’emergency’ exemplifies our weight problem
- How To Get A Second Date With Each Zodiac Sign
- The disability among prisoners misunderstood as ‘troublemaking’
- Restaurant worker pleads not guilty to sending obscene photos to yoga instructor