New Delhi :
An interfaith dialogue conclave on peace and harmony has been organised on Sunday by Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti in the heart of Mumbai. The 14th Dalai Lama, one of the important monks of the Gelug school has been seen giving speech on the occasion. While addressing the mass, Dalai Lama has shared a light-hearted and fun-filled moment with Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev.
As the spiritual leader was about to leave the stage, Baba Ramdev approached Dalai Lama and touched his feet. Both of them have shared the stage for a moment.
The whole incident was captured on camera and news agency ANI took to Twitter to share the same. In the 40-second-long video the leaders have been seen hugging each other and Dalai Lama welcomed Ramdev in a warm manner on the stage. Dalai Lama tickled Ramdev in a jovial way while Ramdev ended up by performing some yoga steps on the stage. The monk has also pulled his beard with a jurk while sharing some word of wisdom with him. The two leaders have displayed their friendship to the world during the event.
“#WATCH: Dalai Lama and Baba Ramdev share a light moment at World Peace & Harmony Conclave in Mumbai,” ANI tweeted a couple of hours back.
Other articles you might like;
- Halle Berry challenges conventions with new purple highlights
- Gemma Arterton’s ’emergency’ exemplifies our weight problem
- How To Get A Second Date With Each Zodiac Sign
- The disability among prisoners misunderstood as ‘troublemaking’
- Restaurant worker pleads not guilty to sending obscene photos to yoga instructor