Your asparagus serving at dinner contains Vitamin B1 Thiamine. Vitamin B is essential for the metabolism process. Josh Axe, MD, says B Vitamins play a “key role” in the metabolism of sugars and starches. Asparagus is also beneficial since it keeps your heart, digestion, bones, and cells working properly.
Other articles you might like;
- A year after Arnold Palmer’s passing, Kit Palmer maintains loving memories of her husband
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Actress’ 5-Ingredient Smoothie Helps Her Shed Off Pounds
- Study links suicidal thoughts to brain inflammation
- Tamil Nadu set to launch yoga training in government schools
- How To Use The Law Of Attraction For A Specific Person